Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A chilled day :)

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day..or night depending on what part of the world you are in. Ive been looking around blog spot and I found some great blogs! I am still trying to work my way through blog spot and hopefully have it all set up soon( my page).
Other than looking through blogs, today has been a chilled day. You know when you don't really feel like doing anything special, just staying in? well that's how my day was. It is good to have relaxing days like these now and then. I am hoping to go to the mall sometime this week. I went to the mall few days back, and I saw some really nice stuff! Hopefully I will still see some nice things( I always do anyway :P ) and buy some. If I do so, ill try and post some pictures :D I also have to go to the mall because one of my good friends birthday is coming up soon! yayyyyy!!His birthday is coming up next week. The only problem is, I am SO bad at choosing gifts for guys! I am serious!! its so stressful for me. Girls are really easy to choose gifts for..but guys are a bit more complicated. Well for me at least. If any of you readers have an easy time shopping for guys, then you are seriously lucky!!:D  We shall see what I choose :)

Anyways people, I shall end this post here.
Take care of your selves and have a great day/ night..you know what I mean. lol.

MissChiquita xx

2 comments:

  1. the problem with guys is, you need to pick a gift more geared to their interests. you can get any girl lotions, shower gels, make up, perfume, jewelry, etc; and you know she'll love it. for guys, its a bit more tricky. maybe go for something more funny, like an inside joke? for my boyfriends birthday i got him a pack of fake mustaches, a unicorn pillow pet, and a shot glass (with a mustache on it) since he was turning 21. these are just some examples.

    so, only you'll know what's best to get him. its hard for me to tell since i'm not quite sure what you're friendship is like. if you're still stuck, you could always bake him something, boys love food. you could buy him a giftcard to gamestop or best buy.

    ReplyDelete