Thursday, February 10, 2011

Haul and small update! :D

Hello lovely readers! It has been a very long time since I've written anything in this blog. My computer has been impossible to work with, and today its much better.
I went to the mall the other day and bought some great stuff from different shops. The first shop i would like to talk about is Jane Norman. Some of you might know it, while lots of you might not ( those of you living in the US..I don't think they have this shop there). Jane Norman has got to be one of my favorite shops. It sells classy ladies clothing as well as casual and accessories. I got a few tops from there which I am excited to share with you guys. After Jane Norman, I went to Forever 21 and bought some cute things there too. I continued my shopping journey into Bershka, which is another one of my favorites! I love their style!  Last but not least I made a stop in Iconic..which i talked about last time ( about the shop.)
I had lots of fun shopping. It really is good to release stress.Always makes a girl feel good to shop! haha.

I shall talk to all of you later. I hope you have all been doing amazingly great. Have a fantastic week!
 PS: sorry for the bad quality in pictures, hope to get a new camera soon. Please don't forget to follow my blog :D

MissChiquita xx


Bershka, Jane Norman, Forever 21 and Iconic

Cute grey t-shirt. I have seen the same design in forever 21, however
this is more fitted. -Jane Norman


Cute print.up close..

I don't know what this style is called, but it gives you a great shape!

This top is soooo weird..which is why i like it! It is butterfly wing sleeve.
It is perfect for the summer. The sleeves are flowy..it doesn't look bad
as some of you might think :P-Jane Norman

close up of print.

Leopard flowy top. This top would be great with black leggings or jeggings.
-Jane Norman

close up of print, Its a knit fabric. Has some glitter.

'LOVE' t-shirt! its simple and white. I thought it was super cute since
valentines day is coming up!-Jane Norman


close up. The letters are in velvet and have cute flowers on it.

HOT dress!! I love it. Its purple with gold. Doesn't look
like it would give u much shape, but it does.Great for a nice
evening out, or even clubbing.-Jane Norman

close up.looks kind of brow..I promise its purple. My camera is just
bad quality lol.

How it looks on. Me in the changing room :P

Light pink knitted sweater. This sweater is perfect for a casual day. you can throw it
on with jeans or even track suit pants. Its a short sweater, so it would have to
be with a tank top under. -Forever 21

Close up.

Casual cotton top. Perfect for a casual day. You can dress it up too.
Would look great with jeans or even shorts!-Forever 21.

up close.

A super cute top! This top can be worn in a formal way or even in a casual way.
Neck and shoulders and back make it very feminine( its lace)-Forever 21.

Perfect for the summer.

The lace.

Cute summer tunic. Its a top, but pretty long, so it should be worn with leggings.
The fabric is light and refreshing for the hot summer weather.- Bershka.

up close.

2 Scarfs, These are light, and are perfect for the spring.-Bershka

up close.

up close. Both are cotton.

A great way to style them.

up close.

A jersey blazer. This one is great because its light and can be used for a casual day
as well as a formal dressy day. Bershka.

up close.

The inside has little hearts!!

Military inspired buttons.

Looks adorable when you roll up the sleeves. Cute for Valentines day.


Light knitted cardigan.-Forever 21.

Navy blue with silver chain lining.  This cardigan can go with different kinds of styles of clothing.


Studded bronze head band.- Iconic

Up close.

2 comments:

  1. I love the grey t-shirt with the bow!! its so cute! :) this is a wonderful haul. i wish i had time to go shopping! haha... actually i just ordered a bunch of stuff online, so we'll see when that comes in!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white top from forever 21! Shirts that have lace on them like that are too cute.

    That’s So Fletch

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete