Hello everyone! eeeee! I am so excited to start this blog. I have had other ones before, then I decided to stop blogging for a while. Today all day creating a blog was in my mind, so I thought " why not?" Many things have inspired me to start this. I was reading lots of websites including lipsmackers.com, and I read alot of comments and questions girls have asked. All those posts have encouraged me to start this blog. Not only will I answer questions, I will talk about fashion, makeup( that's what the lipsmacker questions were about),I will probably put pictures up of hauls, put up tutorials and so on..
I will also have some randomness here and there, and I shall write about anything that I find interesting and cool.
I hope you guys enjoy this blog as much as I will creating it! feel free to comment and suscribe or follow (I don't know what it is called as I am new to blogspot, however I am sure you do get my point! :D )
Talk to you soon!
Miss. Chiquita xx
PS: bare with me people, It will take a while to post pictures since my camera stoped working,but I will be sure to make this blog interesting :) promise. I shall try at least :)
I think your blog is interesting and very cute!!
ReplyDeleteMarcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com