Hope you all are having a great weekend <3 Today i finally took the time to edit my blog a bit, moved somethings around and such. I still need to find out how to add more stuff though. Bare with me people.
I hope i get more readers. It makes me very happy to know people visit my blog and comment on it. I want to thank all of those who have done so. If you enjoy my posts and all, please follow this page. I promise it will become more interesting once i get a new computer and camera to post pics and outfits..and so on.
I just want to share with you guys that one of my best friends is getting married. Woohoo! So exciting,don't you think? Her wedding is gonna be sometime in the summer, I think that's a great time to get married.
I am super excited for her since she is getting married to the man she loves and have loved for such a long time. I am also excited because I am helping her plan things out for her wedding. She is going to have an Indian wedding, since its her culture and all. I will have to dress in Indian clothing which i find absolutely gorgeous! I don't know about you guys, but i absolutely am in love with Indian culture and such things related. I have always had a thing for that. Day by day I get more inspired on ideas of whats kinds of things to buy. I already have an outfit chosen , which my friend gifted me. All i need to do is buy a Saree( sorry if I miss spelt it) sooo excited!!!!
I will post pictures up when I get more things, and post updates as well.
Take care and talk to you all soon!
MissChiquita xx

I really love Indian culture too. They have the most beautiful clothing, jewelry, and art. I never tried their food.
ReplyDeleteIm learning about blopgging too lol... but ur blog looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteprettythecity.blogspot.com
Thanks for your comments!
ReplyDelete@Angelica :I know, everything about it is amazing! The food is delicious too! you should try it :D
@pretty&the city: thank you! Ill check your blog out too :D and welcome to the world of blogging :P