Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Creative Inspiration

My fellow readers, as you might know according to my profile, I am into so many things, possibly ( well, its a fact..not possibility) more things that are not mentioned in my profile. My profile just names a few. However, one of my top things I am interested in and day dream about is Interior decorating. I am a young  Martha Stewart when it comes to interior decoration. I just love it, it makes me go all crazy and in love and lala, and woo. Anyways, back to the point of this post, Although I am creative and have a good taste( according to myself, we all have different opinions) I find pictures on the internet which inspire my imagination and give me ideas to decorate, or change stuff around in the house, or advice people, or simply for my own creative pleasure. I will share some photos on this post that I found on the internet which are a true inspiration to me. If you're into interior design like myself, I hope this inspires you and that you like my taste( although they aren't designs of my own, just my taste).

Inspire the artist within yourself <3

MissChiquitaxx








No comments:

Post a Comment