Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cute and Simple

My gorgeous readers!
How are you all doing today?  The sun is shining, birds are singing and mosquitos are biting..indeed todays a spring day. haha, aside from the mosquitos, since the weather was beautiful today, I decided to take photos of my outfit today, and share it with all of you JUST like I have promised for ages.
SO guys..girls..readers. Here is is. Today I kept things simple, I did not want to over do things. This outfit is perfect for a casual day out, or  to the mall. Anything casual, and the colours are happy, and go perfect with the season. I wore  Dark Blue jeans, which are from Bershka, and an orange tube top from NewLook. I am usually a person that does not like the colour orange, but surprisingly it flatters my skin tone. Orange is one of those colours I guess you got to try even if you have doubts with it, and just work with it like I did.I also wore blue and white wedges, which are from Payless. They are so cute, I just can't get over it. For my accessories I wore, hoop earings and a flowered ring which is light orange. The light orange makes a lovely contrast with the top! My  accessories mentioned are from Forever 21.
I hope you like this simple yet cute outfit, and remember if you like the look, you can get a similar one since these articles of clothing are popular and easy to find, although they might not be the same exact.

Have a beautiful day, and Enjoy!

MissChiquitaxx










Almost forgot! My eye makeup that compliments this outfit :)

If you guys are interested on the products I have used to achieve this look, comment below

and I will list all of them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment